Saturday, September 27, 2008

宇多田ヒカル ~テイク5 *** Utada Hikaru "Teiku 5"

Here is one of my favorite songs from Utada Hikaru's latest album "heart station"!Despite being a relatively short song, this was kind of annoying to color code as almost each word in the song had a translatable meaning (ie less particles as fillers etc). I hope you enjoy!


冷たい
草の上に倒れ込み火照る体を隠したい

tsumetai kusa no ue ni taorekomi hoteru karada wo kakushitai
I want to hide my buring body In a collapse on top of the cold grass

真冬の星座たちが私の恋人ずっとまっていたの
mahuyu no seizatachi ga watashi no koibito zutto matteita no
the constellations of the midwinter are my lovers that I've waited so long for

今日の気分は最高です
kyou no kibun ha saikou desu
Today's mood is the highest

絶望も希望もない空のように透き通っていたい
zetsubou mo kibou mo nai sora no you ni sukitotteitai
I want to become transparent like the sky that has no sorrow nor hope


会わないほうが喧嘩することも幻滅し会うこともない
awanai hou ga kenka suru koto mo genmetsu shiau koto mo nai
It's better to not meet, there won't be fighting nor will we become dissillusioned

ナイフのような風が私のスピード上げていくの
NAIHU no you na kaze ga watashi no SUPIIDO agete iku no
The wind like a knife keeps giving me my speed

テイク5
teiku 5

take 5

どんな自分が幸せです
donna jibun ga shiawase desu
which me is happiness

成功も失敗もない空のように透き通っていたい
seikou mo shippai mo nai sora no you ni sukitotteitai
I want to become transparent like the sky that has no successes nor failures

コートを脱いで中へ入ろう
KOOTO wo nuide naka he hairou
let's take off our coats and enter the inside

始まりも終わりもない今日と言う日を素直に生きたい
hajimari mo owari mo nai kyou to iu hi wo sunao ni ikitai
I want to simply live out the day called today that has no beggining nor ending


Take 5 - Utada Hikaru


Special japanese phrase #4:
針に座ることは楽しくないだよ
hari ni suwaru koto ha tanoshikunai dayo
sitting on a needle is not fun

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template