Saturday, September 27, 2008

絢香 ~I Believe *** Ayaka "I Believe"

This song is Ayaka's first official single "I believe", off of her first album. The first time I heard Ayaka and this song I became an instant fan of her unique sound and talent! I hope you all like this song as much as I do!

この
胸の中に隠れてる 不安の渦
kono
mune no naka ni kakureteru huan no uzu

Inside
my heart there's a whirlpool of worry that is hidden


目
の前にある 自分の進むべき

me
no mae ni aru jibun no susumu beki

the need to improve myself is right infront of my eyes


道はどれか
michi
ha dore
ka
but which way?

人
にながされてた日々

hito ni nagasareteta hibi
the days when I followed other people

そんな自分にさよなら
sonna
jibun ni sayonara

to that kind of myself goodbye


I believe myself

I believe myself
I believe myself

信じることで
shinjiru koto de
by believing

すべて
が始まる気がするの

subete
ga hajimaru ki ga suru no

I feel like everything will begin

I believe myself あたたかい光は
I believe myself atatakai hikari ha
A warm light is "I believe myself"

間違っちゃいない 歩いてゆこう
machigacchainai
aruite yukou

without fail I will keep on walking

I believe
I believe
I believe


偽りの中で嘘の笑み浮かべて 生きる人を
itsuwari no naka de uso no emi ukabete ikiru hito wo
the people who live on showing lying smiles from within the untruth


幼き自分と重ねてみてため息つく
osanaki jibun to kasanetemite tameiki tsuku
trying to again be how I was when I was young I take a deep breath

どんな色にも染まらない黒になろうと誓った
donna iro ni mo somaranai kuro ni narou to chigatta
I vowed I would become black that no color can stain

I believe myself
I believe myself
I believe myself

信じることで
shinjiru
koto de

by
believing


すべてが始まる気がするの
subete
ga hajimaru ki ga suru no

I feel like everything will begin


I believe myself
あたたかい光は

I believe myself
atatakai hikari ha

A warm light is "I believe myself"

間違っちゃいない 歩いてゆこう
machigacchainai aruite yukou
without fail
I will keep on walking


I believe
I believe
I believe


今目に映る この広い空も
ima
me ni utsuru kono hiroi sora mo

now my eyes reflect this vast sky

素直に生きる この気持ちも
sunao
ni ikiru kono kimochi mo

and this feeling of living in honesty

I believe myself
I believe myself
I believe myself

信じることで
shinjiru
koto de

by believing

すべてが始まる気がするの
subete
ga hajimaru ki ga suru no

I feel like everything will begin


I believe myself あたたかい光は
I believe myself
atatakai hikari ha

A warm light is "I believe myself"

間違っちゃいない 歩いてゆこう
machigacchainai aruite yukou
without fail I will keep on walking

I believe
I believe
I believe

I believe - ayaka

Special japanese phrase #5:
このビデオゲームをやってしまうまで寝ないぜ!
kono videogeemu wo yatte shimau made nenai ze!
I won't sleep until I finish this video game!

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template